The Shotgun Blog
Monday, April 21, 2008
Today on Political Animals
It's that time again. Today Political Animals will talk about (in no particular order):
- Hugo Chavez stealing the sugar
- Barack Obama's chances in PA.
- A Yale art project in which the student repeatedly induced abortions in herself and then filmed the results (ick.)
- The Pope's visit to the United States
- An "anti-feminist bake sale" that took place here in Bowling Green just last week
- An Ohio teacher who got into trouble for keeping a Bible on his desk, and
- Lots and lots of other stuff.
Tune in at 4 pm Eastern time for Political Animals. Live Internet feed for audio is here.
Please call us at 1-888-7WBGUFM to chat and suggest other topics for discussion. Hope to hear from you soon!
The Political Animals
Posted by westernstandard on April 21, 2008 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Today on Political Animals:
The comments to this entry are closed.